Hey all..   so is spring really here...  I wanted to share a great product for you..  Get ready for the season and show off your tootsies.....  We have an amazing product called GET FRESH Rescue Me..  Unbelievable foot product.. the only one I use.    Do you have dry crackly feet?  Well, here are thing that I do...   Can go to any drug store and get the generic acne pads (like stridex)....  every morning and night use on your clean feat... followed up a pumice stone...... and then....  get your warmest socks out....   Now here is the part where I use my Rescue Me on my feet... alittle dab of olive olive on cuticle area around toe..  you can even hear the oil... well, in the morning.... you just put some cream on .. rub in and go... but at night.. here is where you ad your warm sock after applying the Rescue Me...  if you dont want to use my lotion.. then use any thick cream.... but I can tell you.. it really works..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment