Do you have sensitive skin?   well, if you do... we have Archipelago Soy & Milk products that are incredible......  and for anyone that knows what olive oil can do for your skin... Tarocco... a light scent of orange... it's simply amazing..  the lip balm is so silky soft and the scrubs will have you feeling like a new person........ and if you like bubble baths like I love bubble baths.... you have got to try Archipelego's bubble bath..  a huge bottle... but I am telling you... it's delightful....  Soak yourself in  a tub full of bubbles then follow it up with an olive oil spritz.... or one of Baroness Cali's delightful scents.  My personal favorite is Taracco...  the oil is incredible....   whatever your preference..  we all deserve alittle bit of pampering...   feel free to email me any time and I'll be glad to give you my personal opinion...   If I cant say it's good..  then we dont sell it..   email me any time....  carol@haveabath.com
   Have a wonderful day....... and remember when you think of relaxing..  think candles.. soaking...... and something to make you feel special....  Enjoy the day

No comments:

Post a Comment